Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Our sash windows are:
- Easy to use. Sliding sash windows require very little effort and dexterity to open and close.
- Easy to maintain. With fewer parts than conventional windows, they are a low-maintenance and durable choice.
- Energy efficient. Double glazed A-rated sealed units can help reduce your heating bills.
The vertically sliding sash window is a traditional style of frame that remains very popular. Thanks to wood-effect uPVC, you can now have the traditional appearance of a sash window with the benefit of modern materials.
Modern sliding sash windows contain spring balances, making them light and easy to lift. They also tilt in for easy cleaning. Unlike wood, uPVC sliding sash windows require little or no maintenance as no repainting is required and they won’t swell.
uPVC sash windows can be installed on period properties and in conservation areas, subject to planning permission.
Why AllGlass & Glazing?
- 10 year guarantee. All customers benefit from our insurance-backed 10 year guarantee.
- Made in Somerset. Glazing units made in our own Crewkerne factory.
- Local, family-run business. Established in Somerset for nearly 30 years.
- Our own qualified fitters. Unlike many double glazing companies, our highly trained and friendly fitters are all employed by us – so you can be guaranteed a high quality service throughout.
Examples of our sash windows:
Glass and glazing:
- Double glazing
- External acoustic glazing
- Georgian / astragal bars
- Lead – square / diamond / antique etc
- Single or dual colour (choose a different colour on the inside and out)
- Range of uPVC colours including white, with or without wood grain effect finish
- Huge variety of RAL colours for aluminium
Click here to download a vertical slider brochure. spectus-vs-brochure
Are you interested in our Sash Windows? Then contact us today to discuss your requirements for a free no obligation quote.